Original American Vietnam War, Enlisted Man's Tunic and Trousers, 40th Infantry Divisi
Delivery Quote Request
Please fill in the form below to request a delivery quote from Hornbeam Militaria.
About this item
An original American, Vietnam War era Enlisted uniform grouping. Comprises Class A dress tunic, dress trousers and garrison cap. Good condition all round, no noticeable mothing, no rips or tears.
The label states the size to be 37R, Contract No. to be DA 36-030-QM-6520 and dating to 15 November 1955. Tunic is furnished with;
1. US Material Command patch on the left shoulder,
2. A 40th Infantry Division patch on the right shoulder, denoting earlier service with that unit,
3. U.S. and Infantry Branch of Service collar discs, as well as crossed rifles beneath,
4. S/Sgt stripes,
5. A Presidential Unit Citation,
6. A Bronze Star medal ribbon,
7. White Aiguillette on the right shoulder,
8. Six Service Stripes on the left cuff, seven Overseas Service Stripes on the right cuff,
Measured by hand;
Chest - 19.5 inches, so a 36-38" chest
Shoulder seam to cuff - 24 inches
Shoulder to shoulder - 18 inches
Slight wear and tear along the edges and no label, but approximate size 7.
Again, good condition, slight soiling, but no tears or rips and no significant mothing. Measured by hand;
Waist - Circa 28 inches
Inside Leg - 30 inches