Original American World War Two Era, Enlisted Man's Class A Tunic, 8th Air Force
Delivery Quote Request
Please fill in the form below to request a delivery quote from Hornbeam Militaria.
About this item
An original US WW2 era Enlisted Man's Four Pocket dress tunic. Very good condition, no mothing and no staining. Tunic is furnished with;
1. Padded blue felt back set of aircrew wings, British made.
2. Ribbon rack with Air Medal (two Oak Leaves), Good Conduct Medal, EAME Medal with two Campaign Stars. Pin back.
3. British made felt 8th Air Force patch, silk thread.
4. Felt backed pair of S/Sgt stripes.
5. Army Air Force and US Branch of Service disks, both screw back denoting early War.
6. The name Karney and laundry number 2971 are inked on the inside.
7. Label present, but date is not visible. The contract date is July 16 1942.
Size marked 38R, measured by hand as follows;
Pit to pit - 18", so 36 to 38 chest.
Shoulder seam to cuff - 24"
Shoulder to shoulder - 18"
Torso mannequin is approximately a size 38 chest and it's a little tight on that.