Original American World War Two Era, Enlisted Man's Ike Jacket and Medal Grouping
Delivery Quote Request
Please fill in the form below to request a delivery quote from Hornbeam Militaria.
About this item
An original US WW2 era Enlisted Man's Ike Jacket and medal grouping. The jacket is in general good condition, does have a number of moth nips, as they are prone to. Tunic is furnished with;
1. A pair of felt backed T/5 stripes.
2. An ADSEC patch on the left shoulder, with a 3rd Army patch on the right shoulder.
3. A Meritorious Service patch on the cuff of the right sleeve.
4. Three Overseas Service Bars and one Service Stripe on the cuff of the left sleeve.
5. Ruptured Duck patch, tan backed.
6. Two ribbon bars.
Size marked 36R, measured by hand as follows;
Pit to pit - 19"
Shoulder seam to cuff - 23.5"
Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5"
Complete with a further grouping comprising;
1. A framed medal group of Bronze Star, EAME medal, World War II Victory Medal, American Campaign Medal, Good Conduct Medal and Ruptured Duck Pin. Medals are sealed inside the frame, so priced assuming they are un-named.
2. A pair of dog tags belonging to Jack E Enrico (39558208), of Los Angeles, on small length of chain with WW2 era (not post-war) P-38 can opener. The dog tags are affected by verdigris and the rubber silencers are fragile.
3. Unidentified 'carpet-like' patch, appears to read WS 42.