Logo requirements / can I upload a logo?
You can upload a logo by logging into the dealer area.
Your logo will need to be approved by us before it appears on the site.
We have standards for dealer logos to maintain the quality and aesthetics of the website.
- Logo should be an actual logo, and not a collage of pictures, a banner, or flyer
- Logo must be at least 400 pixels wide
- Logo should not contain pictures
- Logo should not be pixelated
- Logo should not be blurry
- Logo should not be too detailed (as it won't show up)
- Logo should not be in any very bright or garish colours
- Your logo should not contain anything other than your company name (eg it shouldn't contain loads of extra info like web address, contact details, address etc). This is because this info will not display when the logo is made small and displayed next to your item
- Your logo should be an actual logo, and not a banner
If you've had your logo designed by a professional logo designer, then you likely have absolutely nothing to worry about. We have these standards in place because we have had some dealers either have amateur logos which ruin the aesthetic of the site, or they've uploaded large banners instead of logos which will look poor when shrunk down to be put next to your item on listings pages.
When you upload your logo we will need to approve it before it displays on the site.
The same applies if you already have a logo and replace it.